- 2 bunches kale stems removed
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup slivered almonds
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic grated
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash kale and cut into bite size pieces.
- Put kale in a large bowl with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and massage for at least five minutes. Sounds crazy, but it will take the bitterness away.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Add almonds and Parmesan to kale and toss with dressing. Enjoy!
Feel free to add additional toppings to keep this as your “go-to” salad! Lean protein, hemp seeds, and pomegranate seeds are all great choices!
Keywords: kale, kale salad