These easy, delicious, sheet-pan chicken fajitas are sure to become a favorite! As a busy mom, I love a quick
and simple dinner, and these are just that!Print
Looking for a quick weeknight meal with easy clean-up? This delicious sheet-pan dinner comes together in about 30 minutes!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Almond Flour tortillas (we use Siete brand, warmed)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, and sea salt.
- Place chicken, sliced bell peppers, sliced onion, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Stir in olive oil and chili powder mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Place seasoned chicken and vegetables into a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve immediately with warmed tortillas.
*Please choose organic ingredients where possible
*Top with salsa or guacamole
Keywords: Sheet-Pan, Fajita,